Saturday, September 5, 2009

I love this gal--this just makes me laugh hysterically

Most of you don't even know me. Or rather, you've never met me in person which I assure you is a blessing. One of my most distinctive qualities though is my laugh. I don't know why but it is a laugh that makes others laugh and I always have people tell me that I should provide a laugh track for television studios. Some people probably consider it obnoxious. But it is my laugh and I'm sticking with it.

My former boss used to do impressions of my laugh at work happy hours. Once, I was at the off-Broadway play Hedwig and the Angry Inch and "Hedwig" stopped the show and said directly to me: "that is the most wicked laugh I have ever heard."

Another time, in a Chicago cabaret, the performer stopped the show and commented that I had the best laugh ever. Coincidentally, I was sitting next to a gal who had her own version of a unique laugh and he finally suggested the two of us pair up and sell our laughs to studios for sitcoms.

I wish my laugh could make some income for me. Does anyone out there know of any agents in Hollywood/NY who represent people with distinctive laughs?

Well, anyway, I guess the essence of my laugh, besides its infectiousness, is that I LOVE to laugh. When I laugh (which is fairly frequently), I'm usually laughing down to my toenails.

As does this great gal at her own wedding as her fiance flubs his lines. She utterly charms and beguiles me in this. Some of the best moments in life have been when something funny happens and you just literally lose it, and it usually occurs at the most inopportune moments. (for some reason whenever I see somebody fall, even if it is bad, I become hysterical). Like this chick who is so cracked up at her fiances line flub. I just love it when she starts guffawing (I love this word, guffaw, just as much as I love doing it: guffawing, that is)

The cutey little husband is a pretty damn good sport too, with the "pancakey" comment. I love this gal. She won my heart. You'll want to watch this several times because it is just priceless. Have a happy day! "My waffley wedded wife": sounds like Roger Rabbit or Elmer Fudd, no? I just know that is what Melissa is thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment