Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The most BEAUTIFUL ACTOR ever: GARY COOPER (click on photos to enlarge)


He's just the right height, just the right body proportion, hairy in all the right places:  legs, arms, chest, who knows what else.  I'll bet those feet are gigantic, amongst other appendages!  (This might also be Steve McQueen...the face looks like it, but the legs are definitely uniquely long like Cooper's.)

















The HOTTEST actor who ever lived
GARY COOPER

My mother and I have an ongoing discussion that there are so many remarkably beautiful, funny and interesting men today.   Seems as though the species is evolving to a more beautiful form.  I'm interested in men, so I wouldn't be able to make a subjective decision also about women.

Men seem  these days to be even more exceptionally beautiful, handsome and appealing than in the past (except when they shave their body hair).

Ellen DeGeneres, ironically, has at least one or two beautiful, sexy men on every day of her show.   Television shows have the most exquisite specimens of men as cast members.  Maybe that the definition of male beauty has grown more diverse than in the past.  It just seems that wherever I go there are so many remarkably hot men.  Maybe it's simply that I've become middle aged (50) and anything that is younger is more appealing.

So what a great time to live, huh!  When men are utterly beautiful, charming and hopefully evolving from Cro-Magnin.   Except of course, Republicans and religious extremists in any form.

This is beauty.......handsome beauty.  Look at the eyebrows, the long eyelashes, the perfect nose, the lips, the high cheek bones, the chin.   There is nothing else to change.  It is perfect in every way.
With a perfect hairy chest this man has lovely arms and body
He defines the male description of "GQ" decades before the magazine was borne.  I wonder how much Gary Cooper and Fred Astaire had an influence on style from each other.
Hairy chest with a lovely treasure trail.  Manly.   Not shaved and unnaturally feminine as is the ideal today for men today. 
Young and utterly the most handsome face to ever grace this stupid planet

Hairy chest with a lovely treasure trail.  Manly.   Not shaved and unnaturally feminin,e as is the ideal today for men today. 
VOGUE:  "Gary Cooper gave could face." (or the way the song SHOULD have been written)
Young with his gorgeous profile and gorgeous hairy chest

Long lovely legs, made to wrap around a face
So stunning in his early days in film
Stunning and handsome throughout his life



Absolutely mesmerizing


There was one man who for me has always embodied and been the very essence and representative of male beauty at it's very best.  That's Gary Cooper.  The photos I've included (I could have posted hundreds, actually) represents the various things that made him so beautiful.  He represents, for me, the ultimate representation of male beauty:  Tall, lean, fit, hairy, stunning face, well-groomed, amongst many other things.  He was also a very talented artist/actor.

I can't imagine that anyone on the planet wouldn't know who this man is.   But if you don't and would be interested to learn more, then click here.

10 comments:

  1. I agree. I always thought his eyes were electric blue in the black and white films. They still were stunning and you just knew that had to be blue. And those long eyelashes did not make him look feminine. They gave him a vulnerable or shy look. His face was a chiseled masterpiece. The only other long legged 6'3" foot actor who comes close is Sam Heughan. Don't know him? Look him up and see what I mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grooming isn’t just related with hair styling however it contains every one of the exercises related to mold, fashion or styling. Women, as well as men, need an alluring look by which they can without much of a stretch inspire somebody to themselves.
    Read More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unknown and MothersMan. Thanks for your comments. I agree with both. Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn’t agree more! He’s just plain gorgeous!!!! When I first saw him in Mr Deeds goes to town, wooowww just mesmerizing! Like the gif you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was a beautiful man, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe Cooper was a Republican, which is infinitely cooler than your dumb anti everything ideology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am posting about Mr Gary Cooper for his birthday and your description of him is better than anything I could have written. May I share and credit you? Superb description of him

    ReplyDelete