Saturday, September 5, 2009

I love ELEPHANTS.....and other endangered species and reincarnation














Isn't it tragic that these magnificent animals (Pygmy elephant, Sumatra tiger, polar bear, giant panda) are species on the brink of nonexistence? I love elephants and if I HAD to return to this pathetic planet again because of reincarnation, I would come back as an elephant.

Except if they are going to be extinct (thanks to our pathetic worthless species) then I suppose I'd have to make another choice. Maybe a hummingbird or a dolphin (dolphin and elephants are my favorite).

Or maybe a great white shark who could eat up mankind and make that species extinct :)

It is so very sad to look at these photos and think of their extinction. They are all such beautiful creatures. For more information read this great Time article at http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1888702_1863797,00.html or visit the world endangered species website










1
2
3

No comments:

Post a Comment