Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Andy Cohen/Anderson Cooper and other opinions


Vanity Fair





I find it very difficult to live in todays world.  Do you?  No one ever visits this website so I a feel liberated to speak my peace.  There are many things that I love.  I will speak about those in the future.  But here is of things I don't love.

I wish the following things would go away (not in this order and not limited to what is listed here):
  • Donald Trump as President
  • House of Representative which is Controlled by the Republican Party
  • House of Representative which is Controlled by the Republican Party
  • The State of Texas
  • All of the Kardashian television shows
  • All of Bravo's Real Housewives branded shows.  All of them.  I've watched some of them but they are absolutely boring and unintelligent at this point
  • Most of Bravo's program, actually
  • Andy Cohen.  Years ago I thought he was funny and a court jester.  I think that he personally has culpability for the downfall of US society and Donald Trump's administration.  When I first watched him and his shows years ago I was mesmerized.  He is either extremely the most arrogant elitist person alive or truly stupid.   I'm beginning to also wonder if his friend Anderson Cooper isn't the same way.  Both of these individuals have truly destroyed our country.
  • Kris Jenner
  • HGTV programming that presents really ignorant Americans buying houses and all their bad taste.  This has contributed to the dumbing down of the country.
  • Guy Fieri on Food Network.  This man's shows also contributes to the dumbing down of America.  I've also heard that he is homophobic
  • Duck Dynasty and all of the other reality shows that have completely made Americans stupid
  • Actor Matthew McConaughey who is from Texas.  He is quickly becoming a caricature of all the things that made me leave that state in 1985
  • Sweet Potatoes 
  • Coconut
  • Pineapple
  • Dim Sum 
  • Entrees that are sweet
  • Social Media
  • Sports (with the exception of tennis)
I'm sure I'll need to append this list.  But it feels great to express my opinion.  Care to disagree? Great.   Please do.  No one reads this blog so I'm just going to say what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment